Monday 9 November 2009

Glamour update

I'm sitting here on the sofa feeling sorry for myself nursing a rotten cold, so I thought that I would find some more glamorous things to cheer myself up so here they are and I hope that you find something amongst them that you love too - leave me your comments and let me know what you think is wonderful and glamorous!

La Fumoir at Claridges - is a fashion pack favourite but I just love the sheer decadence of it. You feel as though you have stepped back in time to one of the most glamorous eras - the 30's!
Jo Malone candles always make me feel better - I have them all over the house they smell wonderful and you don't even have to light them. My other favourite product is her Red Roses bath oil - just to lie back with a glass of champagne is bliss.


I love this book - all those shoes, diamonds what more could a girl want?
A few movies that always manage to cheer me up and make me feel better.


This film always makes me feel better - the clothes, locations and cosmos!



Another favourite so glamorous!



Cary and Audrey in Charade - need I say more?






One of my most favourite films ever - the ultimate little black dress movie.


To Catch a Thief - everything about this movie is wonderful - the clothes, it's stars, the scenery




These pictures by Cecil Beaton ( I was flicking through one of my numerous coffee table books and came across some of his photos) - I just love the gowns - I just need to find an event so I can wear one similar and the photo of Babe Paley (another of my most fabulous people) and her sister in the 30's.



No comments:

Post a Comment