Monday 23 November 2009

Rainy Day Glamour

I am sitting here listening to the rain pouring down and thought that I would share some more glamourous fixes to cheer me up:









Veronica Lake - the 40's movie star with her trademark "peekaboo" haircut.




Jimmy Choo shoes - what more can a girl say!



Halston - I am still onthe look out for a fabulous original piece that my bank manager won't have a heart attack over, you never know one day it my turn up. In the mean time I am watching some lovely lookie like ones on Ebay so fingers crossed.










Tom Ford - his clothes really were powerful and glamourous - also on my wish list?


So here are just a few glamour updates. I want to get out and take some pictures myself now that the party season and all the fabulous decorations and window dressing are appearing but my digital camera died on me last week. So Santa if you are reading this a new one in my stocking would be good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment