Wednesday 21 September 2011

Weekend outfits

Last weekend the hubby and I packed our case (vintage of course) and headed to the coast at Sheringham for the North Norfolk Railways 1940's weekend.

We go every year and meet up with good friends and meet lots of new ones.  It is lovely to see everyone dressed up in uniforms and beautiful vintage dresses and hats.  The whole town gets involved with bunting, window dressing and wartime themes.

Each year I like to wear something fabulous and this year was no exception so here are my two daytime outfits - with the debut of my new hats!!


Saturday Day outfit - hat bought from stall at Gressinghall, Jacket bought for me by my lovely hubby from Lulu Vintage in Norwich, brown skirt part of a suit from Ebay and bag from Prim Vintage, and shoes also from Lulu vintage.



Sunday Day outfit - hat again from Gressinghall, hat pin bought on Saturday, Dress from Break vintage, shoes from Goldfinch's vintage and fur wrap is my mum's.

Evening outfits coming in next post and more fabulous outfits that get showcased during Norwich Fashion Week.