Tuesday 27 September 2011

Winter Wardrobe II

I am usually a vintage girl I will admit that I should think that over 75% of my wardrobe is vintage. My collection is growing all the time and to accommodate the dresses, bags, shoes, hats and all the other things I can't seem to resist when I go out on my travels - I am going to have to change the spare room into a dressing room and somehow fit the office, clothes and vast collection of Vogues into one space!!

But I diverse from the point of the point of this post (my inspiration for my new dressing room will come in another post).

There are so many vintage influences in the shops this season that I just had to share some of my favourites with you. All of these are really reasonablly priced and can be mixed with orginal pieces or with retro styles to give you a fabulous look for Autumn/Winter.

Watch out on furture posts of outfits that I have worn out and about to see if I actually bought any of these pieces.????



This pussy bow Florence and Fred dress from Tesco £16 I would  wear this with a tweed jacket and a pair of brogues and a felt hat or beret. Or with a T bar shoe and a fascinator, my lovely moc croc vintage clutch bag for lunch with the girls.


Tweed skirt Florence and Fred from Tesco £18 teamed with a brown pussy bow blouse, and my 40's red jacket and hat.

John Rocha at Debenhams £60 shoes - these are fairly practical for winter weather but smart enough to wear with skirts and trousers alike.

Wide leg pants Primark £16 - I would team these with a flat loafer and a fair isle sweater, a vintage jacket and a felt hat or beret.



30's style jumpsuit Primark £17 - I just love this glamorous jumpsuit, my idea for wearing this would be to an casual dinner for friends with a vintage brooch on the shoulder and some vintage inspired chandelier earrings and pair of flat ballet pumps.