Friday 22 November 2013

How to wear the collection

You know how it is you get a new dress and you want to try it on with lots of different items in your wardrobe - I know I do I can't wait to create outfits with other things I have in my wardrobe.

So I thought that I would share with you a recent photo shoot that shows you a few different ways to wear your Miss K dress - if you haven't got yours yet don't leave it too long as there are limited available - www.fabulousmissk.co.uk


Charlie styled with classic black pumps and a festive corsage (it is a hair piece by Rosie Alia Designs).
Just the perfect outfit for Christmas day.
You can see more of these lovely hair flowers at
 
I love hats and any excuse for me to wear one!! Just loved the green tone of this 40's trilby and the warmth of the faux fur collar.
 
The pop of red lipstick (courtesy of www.missyvintage.co.uk) makes this a stunning winter outfit.
 
Mixing colours together that you wouldn't usually think go is something I love to do - fabulous combo of red of the Charlie dress and purple beret (Lulu's Vintage) and grey gloves (Retreat Vintage).
 
 
More ideas of how to wear your Miss K dress in future posts and outfits too but in the meantime - how would you wear yours??
 
Photo: www.joeblackphotography.com
Model: Nakita Harden

No comments:

Post a Comment