Monday 23 December 2013

A Fabulous Year!!!

As the year draws to a close I always take a little look back at what has happened over the past months.

It's been quite a year - after dreaming of designing my own vintage collection it finally happened with the launch at The Old Hollywood Vintage Fashion Show during Norwich Fashion Week (www.norwichfashion.co.uk) - months of finding the right manufacture, sourcing fabric, trims and choosing packaging and then in October the on line shop went live - shop for you own dress at www.fabulousmissk.co.uk.

As a result of the collection I have been featured on a number of blogs and websites which is always great fun and rather strange to see me referred to as a fashion designer!!!!

One a personal front my lovely Hubby celebrated his 50th birthday so we had a rather fabulous time staying in Claridges and vintage shopping in Paris, we camped for the first time at Twinwoods or should I say "glamped".

This time of year is always tinged with sadness as it was around Christmas that my mum passed away. The collection is a tribute to her as a skilled dressmaker and terribly stylish lady - I will raise a glass this Christmas and hope that she loves the dress that is in her memory.

So here is a little look back in pictures of my fabulous year.


The collection launch.
(Photo Joe Black)
 
Claridges.
 
Vintage to die for in Paris.
 
Camping in style at Twinwoods,
 
My Mum - R.I. P
 
 
 
With my 50th birthday celebrations in the coming year and lots of exciting ideas and plans - I think that 2014 is going to be an even more fabulous year.
 
 
Thank you all for visiting and reading this past 12 months - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment