Tuesday 16 September 2014

Crime, Fashion books and blowdrys - my varied week!!

It has been a week of trying to sort out my house along with a few fun activities thrown in for good measure.

 
 
Thursday morning I met up with the lovely Missy Vintage  for brunch in Pandora's Kitchen, it is the my one of my favourite places in Norwich - fabulous breakfasts, coffee and great friendly staff. In between the bites of food we talked all things Norwich Fashion Week - news coming in the next few months so watch this space.
 
Breakfast bap with tomato.
 
That evening I headed out to the Playhouse Theatre to hear Poirot Rises with Sophie Hannah in conversation  with  John Curran talking abut her new novel - the only new Poirot mystery to be approved by the Agatha Christe Estate.
 
 
My outfit - with a slight nod to Miss Lemon.
 
 
Saturday afternoon I popped along to the launch of  Barry Alan  Hair new Blow Dry Bar -
The services


 
A fabulous idea gives you the chance to have a quick treatment or blow dry to give you a touch of glamour before and event or just to give you a bit of a boost on a bad hair day.
 
Bubbly and delicious sweet treats from The Little Party Company were served throughout the day and the staff offered free styling advice and blow dries to a bunch of glamorous ladies,
 


 
 
 
Kerry is having a bit of a clear out (something which I must do very soon as I am running out of space in the house) so I bought 2 fabulous vintage fashion books from her and so spent the next few evenings drooling over divine frocks.
 



All in all a rather lovely week. Looking forward to Sheringham this weekend so look out for some fabulous outfit posts and handsome men in uniform oh yes lots of trains!!

 



 


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment